Using Easypaisa Money Transfer, you can now send and receive money to and from family, friends, etc from any Easypaisa shop in the most efficient, secure and convenient way. You do not have to own a Telenor connection, nor do you need to have a mobile phone at all. The best thing about the service is that any person in Pakistan can use this product and that no registration is required! Any person with a need to send money from one city to another can use this service from any Easypaisa shop.
For example, household staff, drivers, guards, etc. can all now send their monthly salaries home to their families from urban cities to rural villages. Similarly, parents can send funds to their children at educational institutions in other cities for tuition fee, monthly pocket money etc. And people who travel frequently, who don’t want to carry cash can use this service as Travelers Cheques by sending money to themselves from one city and collecting the money in another city.
Product Features:[unordered_list style=”tick”]
- Any person with a valid Nadra CNIC can send money or receive money
- This service is not limited to Telenor subscribers; other mobile network subscribers can also use this service
- There is no paper work or form filling required
- An instant SMS message will be sent to both the Sender and the Receiver on sending/receiving money
- Sending/Receiving can be done from thousands of easypaisa shops all over Pakistan
- No more waiting in long lines – Money Transfer can be done even at late hours
An Easy & Simple Process:[unordered_list style=”tick”]
To Send Money: The Sender needs to bring and provide the following for a Money Transfer:
- Their original and valid Nadra CNIC along with 1 Photocopy of the CNIC (Mandatory)
- Receiving person’s valid Nadra CNIC Number (Mandatory)
- Their own mobile phone number (optional) and the receiver’s mobile phone number (Optional)
- During sending, the Sender will be asked to enter a 5-digit secret pass-code on the Retailer’s mobile phone. This pass-code should not be told to the Retailer, and only communicated to the Receiver
- If the Sender and Receiver mobile phone numbers are provided, both the Sender and Receiver will receive confirmation SMS messages containing the transaction information.
To Receive Money: The Receiver needs to bring and provide the following for a Money Transfer:
- Their original & valid Nadra CNIC along with 1 Photocopy of the CNIC (Mandatory)
- They must know the Transaction ID and the 5-digit secret pass-code (communicated by the Sender)
Expired Nadra CNICs will not be accepted for the sending or receiving of Money Transfer transactions.