There are times when a somebody accompanies a development that updates the whole course of history in an actually new heading. This was carried out by Easy paisa a couple of years once more with the presentation of branchless managing an account. To bring about a noticeable improvement and stand upright against the built UBL Omni, Zong Timepey accompanies a mess more than envisioned. Simple to utilize, promptly accessible all through the nation and each prudent accuses of perpetual offices. Zong Timepey is truly electrifying. Moreover, this administration might be profited from various Timepey shops, Zong establishments and Askari bank branches the nation over.
This administration is extremely simple to utilize. By utilizing Timepey administration, anybody can send cash, pay utility bills or even store cash from any Timpay shop in an exceptionally adequate and secure way. Anybody can utilize this administration without any enlistment charges. This is notwithstanding paying bills, and sending and appropriating straight in your Timepey record. The system of sending or gaining cash through Timepey:[unordered_list style=”arrow”]
- The sender of money needs to show his original CNIC to representative of Timepey shop.
- The sender also has to provide a photocopy of his/her CNIC for security purposes.
- Provide a valid CNIC number of the receiver of the money.
- A sender has to give his mobile number and also the mobile number of the receiver.
- The sender will get a 4-digit pass code, which he will provide to the receiver.
- Both the parties will get a confirmation sms on their cell phones.
- The receiver will show his/her original CNIC and provide one photocopy of the card.
- The receiver will provide the transaction code (4-digit pass code).
- Then agent of Timepey will perform the transaction and both customer and agent will get a notification sms.
- The cap of sending and receiving money remains Rs. 15000 like all other services and the rates of this service are same as Mobicash, launched almost the same time.
In addition to sending money to CNIC, anyone can also send money to Timepey accounts. It requires original CNIC of sender along with its copy and the mobile number of the receiver and the sender. The Mobile number of the receiver is in fact the account number of the Timepey account holder. Both receiver and the sender will receive a confirmation message of receiving money. However, designated service shops and Askari branches having Timepey counters can only do this.
In addition to branchless banking, this service also allows paying bills, checking the balance in Timepey account with no fee. A unique feature of this service is that it has broadened the service horizon for corporate clients as well, which was absent earlier.